Schiphol airport has an underground railway. 30 minutes by train and you will get to The Hague Central Station. Tram, bus or taxi will take you to the beach in only 15 minutes.
Hotelstudio, Festival/Marathon Residence Hotel
It’s official, our residence Hotel with fully furnished and tastefully decorated rooms for Tango Beach Festival. It’s just 10 minute’s walk to our Beach venues.
30 -35 euros pp pn (hostel style)!
To our resident Hotelstudio you need tram 9 from The Hague Central Station direction Noorderstrand; 10 minute ride. Walking to the beach 10 minutes.
Easy Hotel / 40 euro’s pn!
STAY OVER TANGO CONGRESS LOW PRICES!
Easy hotel, right next Congress venue Kurhaus! Want to be on time before it is full, book now! 40 euros! I have just booked a room with separate beds for 3 nights, 2 persons, less than 150 €! Book before its too late!
– easyhotel Scheveningen (next to Tango venue Kurhaus)
– easyhotel den Haag
BE ON TIME!!! More….. click here!
The luxurious 5-star Grand Hotel Amrâth Kurhaus is located in a beautiful monumental building, right at the coast of Scheveningen – The Hague. The Kurhaus has a rich history as the origins dates back to 1818, the well-known Kurzaal remained intact. Here we will dance, and have our terrace chill & tango unforgettable moments.
Getting to Kurhaus (the beach)
– From airport ‘Amsterdam-Schiphol'(50KM)
– By car: Follow signs to A4/Den Haag/Rotterdam and merge onto A4. At interchange 8 (Knooppunt Prins Clausplein-Leidschendam) keep right and follow signs for E30/A12. Take the S100 and Nieuwe Parklaan to the Gevers Deynootweg in Scheveningen. You will find Kurhaus hotel on the right side at number 130. The journey will take around 40 minutes. This is the main festivalspot on the beach. You can see and reach the marathonvenue (Tasty Comedy, De Pier) from here in 1 minute walk. For parking, check
– Taxi: will cost around €70 and take about 50 minutes
– Train/ Tram: Take the train to The Hague Central Railway Station. Take tram 9 with direction Scheveningen Noorderstrand and exit at tram stop Kurhaus. This will take about 15 minutes.
– From airport ‘Rotterdam-The Hague’ (25 km)
By car/taxi: The journey will take around 30 minutes and a taxi costs around €45
Many trams and buses are available through our venues, which go all over the city. Even in the night!
They show public transport in The Hague, available on mobile phone and a computer. Just pick a place and select public transport as means of transport
Cash and credit card
UBER.COM also operates in The Hague