The Hague is easy to reach from anywhere in the world. It is located in one of the best regions in Europe with easy access to two international airports and train stations. Furthermore, The Hague has an outstanding and sustainable system of public transport, which makes it easy to find your way around the city. Trams and buses are extremely efficient and punctual, making sure that all delegates will get to their meetings on time.
It takes you 10-15 minutes to get from The Hague Central Station to our Tango venue Kurhaus.
Getting to Kurhaus
– From airport ‘Amsterdam – Schiphol'(50KM)
– By car: Follow signs to A4/Den Haag/Rotterdam and merge onto A4. At interchange 8 (Knooppunt Prins Clausplein-Leidschendam) keep right and follow signs for E30/A12. Take the S100 and Nieuwe Parklaan to the Gevers Deynootweg in Scheveningen. You will find Kurhaus hotel on the right side at number 130. The journey will take around 40 minutes. This is the main festivalspot on the beach. You can see and reach the marathonvenue (Tasty Comedy, De Pier) from here in 1 minute walk. For parking, check
– Taxi: will cost around €70 and take about 50 minutes
– Train/ Tram: Take the train to The Hague Central Railway Station. Take tram 9 with direction Scheveningen Noorderstrand and exit at tram stop Kurhaus. This will take about 15 minutes.
– From airport ‘Rotterdam-The Hague’ (25 km)
By car/taxi: The journey will take around 30 minutes and a taxi costs around €45
Many trams and buses are available through our venues, which go all over the city. Even in the night! The stop in front of Kurhaus.
They show public transport in The Hague, available on mobile phone and a computer. Just pick a place and select public transport as means of transport
Website time schedule from Schiphol airport
Example from Schiphol airport to Den Haag Central station (trainstation)